Contact for accessibility enquiries: Saba Marco
Welcome Set on a picturesque street in a row of stately green trees, this refined boutique hotel overlooking the SARDINIA 17 km from Sunny Sands beach and 10 km from the city OF Arbus. Warm, fashionable rooms with sea forest view , and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms add plush sofabeds, elegant decorative fireplaces, and soaking tubs with separate showers.
A tipical restaurant/bar with panoramic forest views serves everything from a la carte meals . There’s also a conference room. At a Glance Level Access • The main entrance has no steps and a handrail. There is no lift and no ramp. • There is level access from the main entrance to: – Bedroom: Room 1-2-3-4-5 – Dining Table – Reception Lounge – Coffe Bar – Assisted Toilet next to Reception – Breakfast Room – Outside Terrace of the Cliffe Bar & Restaurant – Cliffe Bar Access with steps
• There are steps from the main entrance to: – Hotel Reception Bedrooms
• We have non-allergic bedding. Level access bedrooms
• The route to the bedroom is 750mm wide, or more. • The bedroom door is 750mm wide, or more.
• There is unobstructed floor space 1200mm by 900mm, or more. • The bathroom has a level access shower. Hearing
• The fire alarm has flashing lights.
• The (bedroom) TVs have subtitles.
• All staff have disability awareness training.
• Glass doors and full-height windows have contrast markings.
• The nearest train station is san gavino Central Station. The train station is 25 km far
• There is a drop-off point at the main entrance. The drop-off point does not have a dropped kerb.
• Guest can park for free in the parking inside the hotel and be dropped off at the front door of the hotel.
Street view from Hotel entrance door Arrival Path to main entrance
• From the street to the main entrance, there is level access.
• The path is 1780mm wide, or more.
• The path is sloped. Main entrance
• The main door is side hung and manual.
• The door is 1000mm wide.
• The main entrance has 10 steps.
• This entrance has a handrail.
• The other entrance door is 850.00mm wide.
• It is a side door leading into the Restaurant and Bar from the street level.
• From street level follow the path around the terrace and front entrance of the Restaurant, to the right is the ramp going up to the side entrance. Hotel Front Entrance Getting around inside Visual Impairment – General Information • We have contrast markings on all glass doors, contrast markings on all full-height windows and high colour contrast between walls and doorframes. You can sit down at reception.
• Process in place to facilitate check in for wheelchair users and visually imparied guests. Hotel Reception Bedrooms
• All bedrooms have windows.
• Bedrooms have ceiling lights, floor standing lights, bedside lamps, desk or table lamps, spot lights and natural daylight.
• Lights are LED and energy saving. .
• All bedrooms are non-smoking.
• We have non-allergic bedding.
• All bedrooms have fitted carpets.
• Some rooms have king size pillows with feather and fibre mixed together
• We can move the bedroom furniture, to improve accessibility. Adapted Bedroom Accessible bedrooms Accessible bedroom Room 4
• From the main entrance to the bedroom, there is no level access. The bedroom door is 750mm wide. There is 1800mm at the side of the bed. The bed is 660mm high. There is 10mm under the bed.
• The bedroom is flexible (either double or twin). The bathroom is ensuite. The bathroom door is 860mm wide.
• The bathroom has a level access shower. There is a shower chair available. The level access shower has handrails.
• The direction of transfer onto the toilet is to the right. There is 260mm at the side of the toilet.
• There is 400mm in front of the toilet. The toilet seat is 425mm high.
• The basin is 840mm high. There is space under the basin, with no pedestal.
• Fittings are white and chrome and the tiles are light in colour, shelves are dark stained and grout on the floor is gray. Bathroom Basin and Toilet Wet room Shower Lounge Reception Lounge
• From the main entrance to the lounge, there is level access. The route is 860mm wide, or more. The door is 1330mm wide. • Seating area in front of the Hotel Reception Area Reception Lounge Bar
• From the main entrance to the bar, there is level access. The route is 880mm wide, or more.
• The door is 880mm wide.
• The bar is next door to the Hotel Reception Bar door to Reception Bar seating area Public toilet Assisted Toilet next to Reception
• There is a public toilet for disabled visitors.
• From the main entrance to the public toilet, there is level access. The route is 1330mm wide, or more.
• The toilet door is 870mm wide.
• The direction of transfer onto the toilet is to the right.
• There is 460mm at the side of the toilet. There is 1200mm in front of the toilet. The toilet seat is 475mm high. The toilets have handrails. Place to eat and drink Cliffe Restaurant
• From the main entrance to the dining area, there is level access. The route is 880mm wide, or more. The door is 880mm wide.
• To get to a table, there are no steps.
• If you need table service, staff can help you.
• The route through the dining area is 800mm wide, or more.
• There is background music.
• The table and plates have high colour contrast.
• We cater for sugar free (diabetic), vegetarian, gluten free (celiacs), lactose free (dairy free), nut free, vegan, kosher and halal specific diets. Breakfast Room
• From the main entrance to this area, there is level access. There is no lift.
• Breakfast Room is located on the basement level of the Hotel .
• The entrance is 880mm wide. • To get to a table, there are no steps. Customer care support Accessibility equipment • There is a large lawn next to the hotel as well as the lawns in front of the Bar & Restaurant. • You can hire mobility equipment . Emergency evacuation procedures • We have emergency evacuation procedures for disabled visitors. • The fire alarm has flashing lights. • The sounder base for the fire alarm in the room has a flashing light on it. Customer care support • All staff have disability awareness training. • Staff are available 24 hours a day.